Friday, February 1, 2008

Exhaustion

Exhaustion.
Why on Earth is there bloody exhaustion in the world?? Hayo=.=" Well school didnt help...today before recess we did nothing but stand in the field, clap hands, listen to speeches and cry(well most ppl cried coz of this touching song that was being played when the children from Rumah Sunny-something or other[heh heh short term memory loss]) and well after recess we didnt study much(well at all actually=.=").Then at BM time well at 1st teacher started doing this weird karangan with us that got cutt-off suddenly coz of the fact that this student from another class came and asked the teacher who in this class is going for this STUPID drama for minggu bahasa melayu next week. and oh wait rewind and freeze...after our recess we(aud,jega,kayJun,ronaldo,taran,steph and myself) were chatting and of course i was making lame jokes and then steph(who f.y.i. was pms-ing the whole day for some unkwon reason) threw ronaldo's (hardcover)book at my face and it hits my nose and bounces off and hits aud in the cheek. And then for the 1st time in my life in school i got really serious and started scolding her(as in shouting=.=") And everybody around me(aud, ronaldo,jega, kayJun, taran and rabiAndSyaz[sitting behind us]) went from happy>>shock>>fear coz that was the 1st time i ever looked angry(or serious for that matter o.0") in my schooling life...well yeah...then Aud asked steph to say sorry to me(&her) and all steph said was "oh so watever larr" and then i told her "it does hurt u noe(i was rubbing my now very painful nose)" and she was like "so wat?" and all of us was like " " " " "0.0" " " " ". So yeah...Well fast-forward to Bm now...teacher asked us to get into 2 groups and discuss wat we were gonna do for the drama and i was like can i just dont and say i did??...=.=" but of course "NO!!!!" >=P. So we went to discuss and the Oh-so-powerful-steph *rolls eyes* went and started scolding me just coz i was talking with ronaldo and not worshipping her...wtv...swt...so well and then...krrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!! Goodbye P.I.T.A(Pain In The Ass)!!! So i go home(dahlarr feeling so tired of ppl scolding me and throwing thigs at me) and then i have the most BORING tuition of my life...maths=.=" well fished the grueling 1 1/2 hours of him and now im here...trying to rest...not getting very far...so...anyway...
SAYONARA!!! (freaks=.='')

-pete-

No comments: