Thursday, January 31, 2008

Distress, de-stress

Hello friend. How are u? wait u should be asking me that...well...im in need of some Super-Hyper-FastActing-KeepingAwake-NotGettingTired pills...haihz...help me...skoolwork tuitionwork homework housework...which is worse? anyway...today...was one of the funniest/tiring/brain-wrecking/tiring day of THIS week!!! =.='' well is was really funny today because of the following:
1. I finally made Angela SCREAM!!! ~huhuhuhuhuhuhu
2. Angela and I drew really funny/lame anime today(yet again during geo class) and we were trying our hardest to keep a straight face -__-''
3. Well only people who know me and are from my class this year will understand this next phrase>>>LISTERINE!!! ;P
4. I have found La Fabers Weak spot...Finally...lol...(La Faber is reffering to one of my friends...)
And Obviously it was tiring for the following:
1.schoolwork
2.tuitionwork
3.homework
4.housework...=.=''
And it was tiring bcoz of my weird accounts teacher Puan Zaharah (TheScrewer=.=) was confusing us with well of course accounts -_-". weird teachers of my skool...Well anyway...Me needs sleep so i go zzz now...
Sayonara...

-pete-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

idiot peter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!