Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Birthday wishes...

Hello ppl!!! Guess what??? My birthday is coming!!! WOHOO!!!! swweeeetttt sweet sixteen(i acutally feel old =.=') yes angela i noe your birthday is on the 19th...-_-" but mine comes before yours!!!! bwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwa!!!! >=P anyway...im celebrating my birthday for 3 day before the real day!!!(longest birthday i've ever had)=.='' so....if u don noe wat to get me here's a few things on my birthday wishlist:
1. ps3...heh heh...the games...
2. a holiday in Europe...wow...like thats every gonna happen rite now...=.='
3. a really nice dinner at some Italian restaurant....Italian-knees..
4. my own lappy...the internet shall be mine!!!! muhahahaahhahaahahhahahahaha!!!
5. 2 gB memory card for my phone!!!! i need the phone memry ppl...the amount of songs i have!!!!whew

well yeah...thats my wishlist...heh heh!! well i'll blog u again soon

4 comments:

Jun said...

DIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEV

haha. hi pete. im an annoying gay which happen to past by. u shud noe me

Tan Hoe Chong said...

lol, omg how come I didn't know that sijun was actually a gay. O.O

Jun said...

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ID EID EID EIDE DIE DIE DI EID EID EID

SO LONG NO UPDATE WAN!!!!!!!!

ZhiYuen said...

OMFGWTF for god's sake peter update your damned blog. It got no cbox, no links, and it freaking dusty and full of spider webs -.-