Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Stalker Instinct ( TT.TT )

Hello friends...
Im back from a jolly holiday(my F*CKING FOOT!) i was being stalked on all weekend (T.T)
INCIDENT 1...
the first incident happened during bible(pronounced bib-le) class...sheesh kameesh. Well class started out fine...not much happening...except well the teacher didnt come and we had the weird-ass balding teacher as a sub...he gave us a and i quote "very simple test". Which was actually really sad...we didnt even know some of the answers and some of the questions were so vague that u might as well let a monkey with a pencil write the test =.=" Alicia was sitting next to me and she ws making me laugh so much with her weird answers to the even weirder questions...for example they asked What happened to Mary after the angel Gabriel visited her? alicia's answer: God made her pregnent =O!! -so kinky- lawl!!!!^^ heh heh. well getting back to the stalker incident...it happened when we finished the "test". He gave us a bit of a "lesson" so we were like o.O" swo yeah and he was like staring at me all the time...i was thinking to myself "wat do i have a giant booger coming out of my nose or wat?" so yeah...incident 1 end...=.=
INCIDENT 2..
jeng jeng jeng...this was the most psychological thirller i've ever been though... 0.0"" well...it started during out econ's class on friday night...class was going on and we were learning and being good ppl(^^) when all of a sudden i realise that my phone has been ringing...(heh heh im old cant feel the vibrations^^) so anyway i look at my phone and there's like 5 MISSED CALLS!!! JENG JENG JENG...and its form an unknown number so im like okie...wrong number...so i put my phone back into my pocket...so class going on....and on....and....on....then i realise its ringing again(yet again im old) so i look and then another 5 missed calls...eh heh heh...so im like who the fcuk wanna talk to me that bad larr...so i call back the number and all i hear is MANDY MOORE'S-I WANNA BE WITH U...and im like okie weirdo....so wtv...then i get the freaky sms's...o.o
sms1: Peter!! You rock my world!! (o.o")
2 minutes later
sms2: Will you rock mine? (im like O.O""""!!!! wtf????!!!!!)
1 1/2 minutes later
sms3: Rock on!! Rock on!! (by this point im freaked out)
THEN!!!!!!....*sob sob*
sms4: Rock a bye peter on the roof top when the wind blow peter will fall down when the roof break peter come down and peter will fly into my arms. . I'll be in your dreams always. . I know where you live. . (by this time im really freaked out and i really just wanna scream and run for my life)
so anyway by now we're all after tuition and im like help me PLEASE!!!! so Hazel calls the number and nobody picks up...then an sms comes in...
sms5: i can see u across the road (AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! X.X")
so i was like okie i have to walk home alone...start praying...so i did...i started praying and started walking home...when im near my house i get this sms
sms6: You walking?? Lonely?? Wan me to join you? I'm willing everything for you. . ( i actually started crying)
I FCUKING RAN BACK THE REST OF THE WAY TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! then i went to ann and just broke down in front of her...heh heh...and she's like wtf just happened?? so then well....etc. too long more...heh heh

so that was my stalker filled weekend...*SobSob*

-pete-

2 comments:

ZhiYuen said...

Okay now I admit, that is very,very creepy. I would have ran back to my house too. You ok?

amanda ♥ said...

eyh you! link me (: manda here. http://confusedsoull.blogspot.com. hahaha.