Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Went, I Saw, I Twilighted

Twilight! Twilight!! Twilight!!!

Thats basically what i've been thinking about these past few days!! And I was saying it!!! I've been driving my family crazy with Twilight!!! I read the book's all over again, I listened to the album a thousand times and I was into it so much i kept on having dreams about Twilight and the vampires. It was awesome and today I went to watch the movie!!! 2pm show in 1Utama and i swear the whole of Taman SEA was there. The movie was awesome.

I was expecting something less but Catherine Hardwicke(the director) realy did a good job on it, Kudos to you!! I absolutely loved all the vampires, they did a brilliant job especially Alice, exactly like how I imagined she would be. Jasper was great too, all quiet and all Jackson Rathbone did a great job. Nikki Reed did an awesome job depicting Rosalie: jealous and cold, not an easy job. Kellen Lutz did a bang-up job with Emmet, funny and big(literally!) I liked when they were playing baseball and him and Edward banged into each other!! Carlisle played by Peter Facinelli and Esme played by Elizabeth Reaser they were like whoa. I mean WHOA!! Peter Facinelli did an excellent Dr. Carlisle Cullen and Elizabeth Reaser did an awesome Esme Cullen. Edward and Bella played by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart respectively were the bomb! Edward as depicted by Robert Pattinson was as expected vampiristic, cool, charming, handsome you know every girls dream husband and Bella as depicted by Kristen Stewart was as again expected human(right), curious, emotional, independant and the girl that every guy wants. So yeah the cast was great!!! Kudos to the castors Deborah Aquila, Jennifer L. Smith and Mary Tricia Wood!!!

Anyway I won't give anything away from the movie for my own personal safety :) but just to let you guys know, the baseball scene is beyond cool!!! Thats it from me

Quote from Twilight:
Edward: "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
Bella: "What a sick Lamb."
Edward: "What a masochistic Lion."

I like that quote!!!!

-Pete!-

No comments: