Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Ascending Day...

Today...today was Ascension day(day when jesus christ was taken up to heaven)...and on of the most tiring today for me!!! -.-" ... it started...at 7FREAKING30 IN THE MORNING!!! when my mumma woke me up by turning on my room light and saying quite loudly WAKE UP TIME FOR CHURCH!!!...well she was not saying it so loud larr...but it sounded loud to me coz i was sleeping b'fore this so it was like thousends of gong's going off in my head...jeez...i had forgotten that it was ascension that day and i was like wtf? why is there mass today larr??...then i remembered..-_-" ...so i went for mass...
At church...i served(yes i am an alter server and yes u can stare at me with your mouth open =.='') so yeah...i was serving with sharon's lovely(kwok hsien)...julian and jonathan...so yeah...mass was...well...tiring...except for the homily...father was talking...and talking......and talking when suddenly for some unknown reason i remember what Aud had said bout HER lovely...and i quote"he's so hot, he's so hot" and i almost burst out laughing...heh heh...but i had to not laugh so i was like...hold it in hold it in...heh heh...after mass i went home...to study...jeng jeng jeng
When im on my way home i get a call from chang nien...asked me to go to his house to study... -__-" so i did...went there...study...eat lunch...study sommore...we studied for like 7 hours O.O'' so u can imagine how i was after that...but as a reward i got to watch meet the spartens...heh heh...funny shit... XD ...but i had to go home at 6 jaga rumah...muhahahah...which i did thank you very much...lol...so then after that i had dinner with my aunt uncle grandma and kathy...amazingly kathy helped to clear up after dinner...O.o...still in shock btw...
Anyway gonna sleep now...i studied for like more than 24hours in the past 3 days...so my brain is working on overload...XD...

-peeete- XD

No comments: