Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Immature Freakazoids... = . = ''

Jeez...i HATE immature freaks that go to the same skool as i do...jeez...I didnt go to skool yesterday coz i was pressing my purge button the night before that...And such a coincidence that Ange didnt come and SOME ppl when and made up this sick story bout me n her that we are together and all that and im WTH wei...no life... =.=''

And btw not true ppl...jeez wanna talk and be friends with girls in my skool its like freaking death row u noe...i really dunno why ppl are so immature...WE'RE IN FORM 4 ADI PPL!!!! 16 NOT 6!!!! God noe's im not that much of a mature person but God also does noe that i can be even more mature than ppl much older than myself...FUCK IT MAN!!!

And in other news...i took the Which Final Fantasy Character Are you...and apparently im Vivi...Im a black blob with a talking hat thats actually my mouth... =.=" I don think so... anyway... im Facebooking... mmmmmm... Facebook my friend... My Heroes Ability... Muhahahahha.... Rite...
bye bye child...
XD

No comments: